- Single-wavelength 40G PAM4 transmission
- Fixed wavelengths on CWDM Grid
- Up to 10km over SMF
- Duplex LC connector
- Integrated FEC function
- Power dissipation 3.5W (typical)
- 4x10G XLAUI host interface
- Compliant with QSFP+ MSA SFF-8636
- QSFP+ MSA digital monitoring functions
- CWDM 40GBASE-LR
Alpine Optoelectronics’ 40G CWDM QSFP+ pluggable optical transceiver modules are designed for multiple 40GbE links up to 10km distance over standard G.652 single mode optical fibers (SMF).
The module’s CWDM transmitter is Laser Class 1 compliant according to International Safety Standard IEC-60825. The receiver section uses a PIN-PD detector. Digital diagnostics functions are available via the I2C interface as specified by QSFP+ MSA specification SFF-8636.